TJ/LJ Wrangler (1997 - 2006) Sway Bars and Links
Sway Bar Options for TJ/LJ Wrangler (1997-2006)
- ***NOTE: Antirock End Links are available in different lengths for different lift heights. Please call for the correct length for your Jeep.***
- SwayLOC is the original dual-rate swaybar that provides different control rates for off-road and on-road use.
- SwayLOC improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use. It also delivers near OEM ride quality during on-road use that is more firm than the stock swaybar.
- The dual rates are achieved through the use of two concentric torsion bars. SwayLOC uses a simple latching mechanism to easily change between off-road and on-road use without having to struggle with disconnect links or having to be on level ground.
- The proven cam latching system guarantees that SwayLOC engages in the correct position for on-road use and disengages for off-road use when chassis flex releases pressure on the latch. Flipping the lever toward the front sets the latch to engage for high on-road resistance. Flipping it toward the rear sets it to disengage for low off-road resistance.
$25.25 – $805.00