JK Wrangler (2007-2018) Control Arms
Control Arm Options for JK Wrangler (2007 – 2018)
- Currie control arms are legendary for high quality and super strength.
- Arms are adjustable to fine tune caster and pinion angles.
- Currie Johnny Joints are long lasting and fully rebuildable.
- Super beefy JKS control arms feature greasable rebuildable joints and Clevite brand rubber bushings!
- Adjustable control arms will benefit Jeep JK Wrangler owners who want to customize caster and pinion angles to fine tune ride and handling for both on and off road applications. Upper and Lower control arms have been designed for maximum ground clearance and with strength and durability in mind; with HD DOM steel tube, forged eyelets and rod ends.
- All arms have been shot peened, zinc electroplated and powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion resistance.
- MAX-C BUSHINGS
- MAX-C is a Dual Durometer composite bushing engineered for optimal ride quality and off-road durability in heavy duty applications.
- The MAX-C is constructed of multiple urethane compounds and materials to deliver significant dampening and elastic characteristics that enable the joint to perform in a more linear torsional spring rate.
- The Free Pivot design eliminates pre-mature bushing failures from twisting loads particularly on long travel suspension arms or track bars and is ideal for heavy duty off-road performance.
- Synthetic Elastomer formulation consistently recovers to co-centric position effectively Self Centring the joint.
- Reinforcement Tube redistributes load evenly throughout the cushion and prevents contaminants entry into the joint by effectively minimizing gaping of the hole during misalignment configuration.
- Beefy control arms available in fixed length or adjustable, short arm and long arm.
- All Super-Flex Control Arms feature our rebuildable spherical bearing assembly that can be tightened/adjusted before rebuilding is needed.
- This assembly features a large 2.25″ polymer race that encapsulates a 1.75″ hard plated steel bearing.
- A threaded steel insert allows adjustable preload and easy maintenance.
- The unit is greasable and extremely quiet due to the non-metallic races.
- This bearing allows extra flex for off-road prowess, yet does not sacrifice on-road handling or long term durability.
$130.34 – $1,215.95