Quicker Disconnect | Fits 0-2.0" Lift | JT JL
- Fits vehicles with 0-2.0″ Lift Only
- Includes a pair of frame mounted retention brackets to keep the links and sway bar in place when disconnected
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
Shipping & Taxes
calculated at checkout
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect; Front; Quick-release swaybar end link; Variable length; Attaches to swaybar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
The swaybar – more accurately referred to as the “anti-swaybar” – helps stabilize the vehicle’s body in relation to the suspension. It is attached to both chassis rails and connected to the axle housing using swaybar end links. The swaybar’s spring steel construction allows it to function like a torsion bar, resisting vehicle body roll during cornering.
On the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the swaybar counteracts the suspension’s ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
The adjustable design allows for caster correction with a wide range of lift kits installed and are a direct bolt-in with all JSPEC suspension systems for the Jeep JL. The arms are specially formed to offer maximum tire clearance for oversized tires, while correctly positioning the ends to install in both the frame and axle locations without being in a bind as is the case with other control arms on the market. They come fully assembled right out of the box finished in a gloss black powder coat. Upgrade your Jeeps control arms with JKS.