FOX Performance Series 2.0 Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer | JT JL
- 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Shipping & Taxes
calculated at checkout
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
The adjustable design allows for caster correction with a wide range of lift kits installed and are a direct bolt-in with all JSPEC suspension systems for the Jeep JL. The arms are specially formed to offer maximum tire clearance for oversized tires, while correctly positioning the ends to install in both the frame and axle locations without being in a bind as is the case with other control arms on the market. They come fully assembled right out of the box finished in a gloss black powder coat. Upgrade your Jeeps control arms with JKS.